We are able to offer you the flexibility to be as creative as you wish to find or organise an event that appeals to you. As we are a small charity, we simply do not have the resources currently for our own event.
Whether it is on dry land or making a splash, endurance events are always popular with our fundraisers. Set yourself a personal goal with a renewed focus; many of our fundraisers consider and value participation in these events as part of their personal recovery journey.
- Life-changing and thrilling past challenges have included a Sahara desert trek, cycle ride around Burma and trekking the Great Wall of China. Closer to home, we have the Snowdon Multi-Activity Challenge. For further inspiration and help take a look at Global Adventure Challenges
- Take a leap of faith and sign up for a sky dive. We are registered with SkyLine Parachuting;
- Challenge yourself to lose weight or give up smoking or alcohol;
- Organise an event to give blood and raise money;
- Get ideas by reading the news from our fundraisers.
Read the latest news from our fundraisers »
Interested in fundraising for us?
Please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch soon.