By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Search found 301 matches

by EPT Host 22
Fri May 15, 2020 7:42 am
Forum: Men's Space
Topic: My story with ectopic pregnancy
Replies: 3
Views: 2222

Re: My story with ectopic pregnancy

Hi Andy, I am so sorry to hear that you and your wife are suffering an ectopic pregnancy and loss. It can be a very confusing time, causing both physical and emotional trauma. I'm glad you have found these Boards and that you are finding help with meditation. These Boards are filled with people unit...
by EPT Host 22
Fri May 08, 2020 8:00 am
Forum: Main Board
Topic: Period pain after ectopic
Replies: 1
Views: 766

Re: Period pain after ectopic

Hi LenaM, I'm sorry to hear you are going through this worrying time. I'm not medically qualified and am unable to comment on your particular situation. However, I'd encourage you to keep a note of the type of pain, duration, and intensity. As you are having concerns, it may be worthwhile speaking t...
by EPT Host 22
Fri May 08, 2020 7:57 am
Forum: Men's Space
Topic: An Awful Exerience
Replies: 3
Views: 2062

Re: An Awful Exerience

Hi Grifter, Thank you for sharing your story here. It is important to emphasize that ectopic pregnancies affect everyone and that men also feel the emotional trauma. I'm so sorry to hear all that you have been through and that you are both going through. There is nothing easy about this path, and it...
by EPT Host 22
Fri May 01, 2020 7:00 am
Forum: Main Board
Topic: Nobody listened. I lost my left tube.
Replies: 2
Views: 1212

Re: Nobody listened. I lost my left tube.

Hi Hattylaird, I am so sorry to hear that you have suffered an ectopic pregnancy and loss. I'm glad you have found your way to these boards, as they are filled with women and men who understand the experience. You've been through so much in a short amount of time. Right now, it's most important to l...
by EPT Host 22
Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:03 am
Forum: Main Board
Topic: First menstruation after ectopic surgery
Replies: 4
Views: 1762

Re: First menstruation after ectopic surgery

Hi Aby, I'm so sorry to hear that you've suffered an ectopic pregnancy and loss. Your treatment is still very recent, and it is incredibly important to look after yourself and allow time for yourself to heal both physically and emotionally. As you have a rise in temperature and are feeling unwell, i...
by EPT Host 22
Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:52 am
Forum: Main Board
Topic: Ectopic expectant management and bbt
Replies: 1
Views: 781

Re: Ectopic expectant management and bbt

Hi XjustagirlX, I am so sorry to hear you are suffering an ectopic pregnancy and going through this worrying time. I'm not medically qualified and cannot say whether there is a correlation between bbt and rising hcg. What I can recommend, especially as you are managing the ectopic pregnancy expectan...
by EPT Host 22
Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:46 am
Forum: Main Board
Topic: Potential Ectopic Pregnancy? Please Help!
Replies: 1
Views: 837

Re: Potential Ectopic Pregnancy? Please Help!

Hi Salu2005, I am so sorry to hear you are going through this worrying time. Trying to conceive and future pregnancies often create anxieties for those of us who have experienced ectopic pregnancies. It is very good that you've reached out for and received medical support in this situation. As I'm n...
by EPT Host 22
Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:55 am
Forum: Main Board
Topic: Methotrexate and surgery - advice re recovery please
Replies: 2
Views: 1024

Re: Methotrexate and surgery - advice re recovery please

Hi TangledAurora, I'm so very sorry to hear of your ectopic pregnancy and loss. Right now, the most important thing to do is to look after yourself. There is no set recovery or set timeframe for recovery. As every woman is unique, we all process it in different ways. Your well-being is the most impo...
by EPT Host 22
Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:30 am
Forum: Main Board
Topic: 2nd ectopic pregnancy looking for some hope
Replies: 3
Views: 1431

Re: 2nd ectopic pregnancy looking for some hope

Hi LittleP27, I’m so sorry that you’ve suffered an ectopic pregnancy and loss. It can leave us with many questions and I’ll do my best to help. In the UK, the repeat occurrence of an EP is about 10 percent chance, but looking at it another way, there is a 90 percent chance of embryo being in the rig...
by EPT Host 22
Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:34 am
Forum: Main Board
Topic: Recovery- what time expect
Replies: 3
Views: 1391

Re: Recovery- what time expect

Hi j_russell, I am so sorry to hear that you have suffered an ectopic pregnancy and loss. I'm glad you have found your way to these boards, as they are filled with women and men who understand the experience. You've been through so much in a short amount of time, and I can imagine there are differen...
by EPT Host 22
Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:29 am
Forum: Main Board
Topic: Ectopic?
Replies: 1
Views: 789

Re: Ectopic?

Hi AbbeyR1, I am so sorry you are going through this worrying time. It's good you have liaised with your GP and OB, but of course, it's important to listen to your body as well. I'm not medically qualified to reply to your specific situation and certainly recommend contacting the EPU for an early sc...
by EPT Host 22
Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:25 am
Forum: Main Board
Topic: Bleeding after surgery
Replies: 2
Views: 989

Re: Bleeding after surgery

Hi carlenef, I'm so sorry to hear that you've suffered an ectopic pregnancy and loss. Your surgery is still so recent, and it is incredibly important to look after yourself and allow time for yourself to heal both physically and emotionally. The bleeding you may experience occurs after treatment is ...
by EPT Host 22
Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:19 am
Forum: Main Board
Topic: Pain and bleeding after Methotrexate
Replies: 3
Views: 1297

Re: Pain and bleeding after Methotrexate

Hi Rquayle32, I'm so sorry to hear that you've suffered an ectopic pregnancy and loss. Your treatment is still very recent, and it is incredibly important to look after yourself and allow time for yourself to heal both physically and emotionally. It is very normal to bleed after treatment for ectopi...
by EPT Host 22
Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:15 am
Forum: Main Board
Topic: miscarriage after an ectopic ....
Replies: 1
Views: 708

Re: miscarriage after an ectopic ....

Hi Rashika, I'm so very sorry to hear of your ectopic pregnancy and losses. It can be a very confusing time and brings up so many emotions which we may not have expected. You have suffered physical and emotional trauma, and right now, it is so important to look after yourself. There is no standard r...
by EPT Host 22
Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:12 am
Forum: Main Board
Topic: Period after ectopic and methotrexate
Replies: 1
Views: 697

Re: Period after ectopic and methotrexate

Hi AK89, I'm so sorry to hear that you've suffered an ectopic pregnancy and loss. Your surgery is still quite recent, and it is incredibly important to look after yourself and allow time for yourself to heal both physically and emotionally. It is very normal to bleed after treatment for ectopic preg...
by EPT Host 22
Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:11 am
Forum: Main Board
Topic: Trauma, Healing & Trying Again
Replies: 1
Views: 712

Re: Trauma, Healing & Trying Again

Hi Ruru1204, I’m so sorry that you’ve suffered an ectopic pregnancy and loss. It can leave us with many questions and I’ll do my best to help. Recovery from an ectopic pregnancy can take some time and is very individual. As much as I wish I could give you more certainty, as we are so unique, I am af...
by EPT Host 22
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:11 am
Forum: Main Board
Topic: Nearly the anniversary
Replies: 1
Views: 712

Re: Nearly the anniversary

Hi Kitkat99, I am so sorry to hear that you've suffered these ectopic pregnancies and losses. My heart goes out to you and each of us experiences recovery in different ways and at different times. There isn't a set pathway or a particular timeframe. It's one of the reasons we often encourage women t...
by EPT Host 22
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:07 am
Forum: Main Board
Topic: Bleeding after ectopic
Replies: 1
Views: 701

Re: Bleeding after ectopic

Hi Becky, I know you posted this note earlier this week and I wanted to check in on you. How are you doing and has any bleeding occured since you wrote? With good wishes, Michele The Ectopic Pregnancy Trust Registered Charity Number: 1071811 **********************************************************...
by EPT Host 22
Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:02 am
Forum: Main Board
Topic: Methotrexate and vaccines
Replies: 1
Views: 601

Re: Methotrexate and vaccines

Hi Sophie123, I'm so sorry to hear that you suffered an ectopic pregnancy and loss. It can leave us with many questions and I will do my best to help. Methotrexate is an immunosuppressant when used for a long time to treat auto-immune diseases and skin conditions. The methotrexate regimen used for e...
by EPT Host 22
Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:15 am
Forum: Main Board
Topic: Advice
Replies: 1
Views: 624

Re: Advice

Hi Laney2bags, I'm so sorry to hear that you've suffered an ectopic pregnancy and loss. During these early days, it is incredibly important to look after yourself and allow time for yourself to heal both physically and emotionally. The bleeding you may experience occurs after treatment is the body's...