By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

How these forums can help you to heal

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Leasha

Re: How these forums can help you to heal

Post by Leasha »

Hi
First time posting I am so happy that there are people that can understand how it feels.
i feel so alone and depressed sometimes I am even scared of having another baby. I just sit and cry and I don't want my significant other to see me crying because it's hard on him too but I just feel like I need to talk I've got so many questions.

Egyptra

Post by Egyptra »

Hi,
I am new to the forum.

BettyRom2016

Post by BettyRom2016 »

Hi I was just diagnosed with Ectopic pregnancy a couple of days ago. After we had a miscarriage last year and we have been trying for a baby for almost 2 years. I was shocked.
My Bhcg is falling so they have decided to wait and see If I need any surgical or medical intervention. Im still under close observation blood test and scan every 48 hours. My question is How long should we wait to try again conceiving and how long its normal to feel abdominal pain and bleeding if we I didnt have any medical or surgical treatment?
Many thanks if someone can answer to my questions.
Betty

Sdp1982

Post by Sdp1982 »

I have recently suffered my 2nd ectopic 5weeks ago. It’s been extremely difficult as it took 7years to finally fall pregnant again since the last time and we’ve been trying for over 10yrs in total! I’ve been experiencing some sharp pains which feel exactly the same as my 1st ectopic on the side where my damaged tube has now been removed. I know my period is due to start and quite honestly I’m dreading seeing blood again as this is the reminder of what i no longer have.
I had a traumatic experience again however this one was more serious and I’m lucky to be here.
I’m physically getting better now after an infection but emotional have a long way to go. My work plan to do a home visit which I’m not happy with and scared about as I know I’ll break down. I feel they think I should be back to work now but I honestly don’t feel ready to face them.
This is devestaing for any of us to experience but I feel worse this time due to the overall time we have been trying to conceive and this felt like a miracle. I was so excited and then have had my heart ripped away, again!
I guess I’d like to know how long it has taken for others to get back to work and if I am being silly taking so long (5weeks since my operation) to get back when I still dont feel anywhere near ready to return especially when there are colleagues I know well who are pregnant. I don’t feel I can face seeing all those baby belly’s and everyone wanting to feel the kicks when I will no longer be a part of that :cry:

Laura2468

Post by Laura2468 »

Annie12+ wrote:Hi,
I'm new to this so please forgive me if I ask silly questions or go on a bit... :lol:
I need some positive thoughts back in my life. I've had 4 pregnancies in the last 16 months none of which have been successful, my last one was only 6 weeks ago which turned out to be Ectpoic. I went in for an early scan and myself and my husband were told the bad news. I was kept in hospital to go for surgery to remove the pregnancy and they also had to remove my right tube as well.
6 weeks on and I'm now feeling lower than ever.... I'm hoping someone can relate to this and advise me on what to do. I'm so scared that I'm going to have another pregnancy fail again. We both really want a family to love and share our lives with.
Thanks xx

siyavarma

Post by siyavarma »

Thanks for this post.keep posting :)

tanvi579

Post by tanvi579 »

Such forums certainly are extremely helpful,as you can speak your heart out.

alamal1

Post by alamal1 »

I'm hoping someone can relate to this and advise me on what to do. I'm so scared that I'm going to have another pregnancy fail again.
أحدث السيارات

alamassaat01

Post by alamassaat01 »

I was kept in hospital to go for surgery to remove the pregnancy and they also had to remove my right tube as well.
أحدث الساعات الفاخرة

LindseyK87

Post by LindseyK87 »

Hi all. I am new to this site after having 2 ectopic pregnancies in a very short space of time and I am wondering if anyone else has had 2 so close together and in the future gone on to have a healthy pregnancy?

Malusarekomal

Post by Malusarekomal »

Excellent thread! Thank you!

SBenn123

Post by SBenn123 »

Hello,

I'm just found this site and joined. I had an ectopic pregnancy 4 weeks ago and I feel as though I'm just finally feeling all the negative emotions that go along with it. I thought I was fine but the past couple days I've been consumed with anxiety and depression and cry a lot. I was only 5 weeks pregnant and although terrifying the surgery went well even though they had to remove my left tube. Is it normal to feel this way 4 weeks after the procedure and will these horrible feelings go away?

Ann24

Post by Ann24 »

Hi
It's been 2weeks now since I had my ectopic pregnancy surgery. Each day is different, the physical pain is better now it's my emotions am struggling with and my body reacting to these. I do by all means not to be alone always in the company of my family, at first it helped but now everytime am with them or anyone I just keep zoning out. And everytime am in my room ,the silence of my room somehow becomes too unbearable, I have to always play some music or play games just to keep my mind busy..I can't just sit and do nothing. It's like I have to keep my mind occupied not to think about what happened. Another problem am having..am struggling to sleep,sometimes i don't sleep at all and when i do get to sleep i keep waking up and I can't sleep on one side for too long it's frustrating.

venkysiva

Post by venkysiva »

Thanks for sharing this info, keep posting

To know more information please visit us at: http://www.fisamtrust.org/

Harmanwe

Post by Harmanwe »

Nice info

jivikakorde

Post by jivikakorde »

Hello,

Nice information!

Thanks,
Jivika Korde
Clinical Research Courses

Chloe1997

Post by Chloe1997 »

Hello everyone. So I recently had a miscarriage and was really upset about it even though the pregnancy wasnt planned, I have a 14 month old son and everyone was saying 'you're still young' 'you've got your son' 'you have plenty of time for more kids' which as you can imagine it's not what you want to hear when losing a baby. I was 7 weeks at the time and my friend had found out she is pregnant too and then found out my SIL is pregnant too! So it was a hard pill to swallow. From the miscarriage I kept getting pains so I was ringing the hospital and they were saying it's normal. Rang the doctors they said constipation... then one day I just ended up in absolute agony my hearing went, I went really dizzy nearly passed out and i was just in so much pain. Laid in bed for about 4 hours not able to move then my mum came to my house and rang 111, sent an ambulance out which checked me over then took me to hospital. I was like what the [heck] is going on, no one was telling me anything they where just giving me a cannula and sticking all sorts in me. I was in hospital for a total of 4 days. I had gone for a scan on the 2nd day and they said it looked like dry blood or some products in me from the miscarriage. I felt so poorly this day and ended up being sick too so they kept me.in again because I was sick (they were gonna send me home). The next day I was meant to go home and they said they might need to do surgery, this day I felt completely fine! I asked when it would be that I can go home and they rushed in to take my food and drink off me for possible surgery. So obviously i was very very confused! My blood count had dropped from 95 to 75 so they said theres possibly internal bleeding somewhere... honestly I was so confused! Then the consultant was talking about a ruptured cyst or ectopic pregnancy but I was saying i didnt have an ectopic I had a normal miscarriage ( he didn't speak great English and didnt explain properly what he was saying) after speaking to about 10 different doctors I calmed down enough and agreed to surgery... bare in mind they were making out I didnt need to go for surgery it was completely up to me! When I got woken up after surgery they told me.i had a ruptured ectopic pregnancy I lost 500mls of blood inside me (was internally bleeding for 3 days) and they had removed my left tube. I was still off my head from the anesthetic so I didnt really take in properly what they said.. meaning it didnt hit me. So basically I was dying slowly and didnt even know it and they made out it wasnt even that serious as if I just needed to have a tooth out or something like they were literally not bothered if I had the surgery or not. Since coming home I've had death anxiety and I also found out on my discharge letter that they had done a positive pregnancy test which they didnt tell me about either! I just feel so failed by them and especially when they gave me the all clear at the 7 week miscarriage that there was NOTHING in my tubes! My anxiety is so so bad now when I came home I was panicking about everything and crying all the time. Honestly I hate this, I'm scared to get pregnant again in case this happens again cos apparently twin miscarriages with one being an ectopic is really rare and even the doctor had to research it apparently. So now in my head I think well if thats rare then its more than likely I will have the bad luck of having another ectopic isnt it. I'm desperate to have another baby but I'm just too scared now.

zainsas

Post by zainsas »

Great information provided.