By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

How these forums can help you to heal

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.

Moderators: EPT Host 9, Information@ectopic, EPT Host 8, EPT host 6, EPT Host 11, EPT Host 5, EPT Host 4, EPT Host 2, Feedback@ectopic, epthostseven, EPT Host 3, EPT Host 10

Re: How these forums can help you to heal

Postby Leasha » Thu May 03, 2018 11:10 pm

Hi
First time posting I am so happy that there are people that can understand how it feels.
i feel so alone and depressed sometimes I am even scared of having another baby. I just sit and cry and I don't want my significant other to see me crying because it's hard on him too but I just feel like I need to talk I've got so many questions.
Leasha

Postby Egyptra » Fri May 04, 2018 1:01 pm

Hi,
I am new to the forum.
Egyptra

Postby BettyRom2016 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:10 pm

Hi I was just diagnosed with Ectopic pregnancy a couple of days ago. After we had a miscarriage last year and we have been trying for a baby for almost 2 years. I was shocked.
My Bhcg is falling so they have decided to wait and see If I need any surgical or medical intervention. Im still under close observation blood test and scan every 48 hours. My question is How long should we wait to try again conceiving and how long its normal to feel abdominal pain and bleeding if we I didnt have any medical or surgical treatment?
Many thanks if someone can answer to my questions.
Betty
BettyRom2016

Postby Sdp1982 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:59 pm

I have recently suffered my 2nd ectopic 5weeks ago. It’s been extremely difficult as it took 7years to finally fall pregnant again since the last time and we’ve been trying for over 10yrs in total! I’ve been experiencing some sharp pains which feel exactly the same as my 1st ectopic on the side where my damaged tube has now been removed. I know my period is due to start and quite honestly I’m dreading seeing blood again as this is the reminder of what i no longer have.
I had a traumatic experience again however this one was more serious and I’m lucky to be here.
I’m physically getting better now after an infection but emotional have a long way to go. My work plan to do a home visit which I’m not happy with and scared about as I know I’ll break down. I feel they think I should be back to work now but I honestly don’t feel ready to face them.
This is devestaing for any of us to experience but I feel worse this time due to the overall time we have been trying to conceive and this felt like a miracle. I was so excited and then have had my heart ripped away, again!
I guess I’d like to know how long it has taken for others to get back to work and if I am being silly taking so long (5weeks since my operation) to get back when I still dont feel anywhere near ready to return especially when there are colleagues I know well who are pregnant. I don’t feel I can face seeing all those baby belly’s and everyone wanting to feel the kicks when I will no longer be a part of that :cry:
Sdp1982

Postby Laura2468 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:43 pm

Annie12+ wrote:Hi,
I'm new to this so please forgive me if I ask silly questions or go on a bit... :lol:
I need some positive thoughts back in my life. I've had 4 pregnancies in the last 16 months none of which have been successful, my last one was only 6 weeks ago which turned out to be Ectpoic. I went in for an early scan and myself and my husband were told the bad news. I was kept in hospital to go for surgery to remove the pregnancy and they also had to remove my right tube as well.
6 weeks on and I'm now feeling lower than ever.... I'm hoping someone can relate to this and advise me on what to do. I'm so scared that I'm going to have another pregnancy fail again. We both really want a family to love and share our lives with.
Thanks xx
Laura2468

Postby siyavarma » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:12 am

Thanks for this post.keep posting :)
siyavarma

Postby tocnaza » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:42 am

tocnaza

Postby tanvi579 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:24 am

Such forums certainly are extremely helpful,as you can speak your heart out.
tanvi579

Postby alamal1 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:44 am

I'm hoping someone can relate to this and advise me on what to do. I'm so scared that I'm going to have another pregnancy fail again.
أحدث السيارات
alamal1

Postby alamassaat01 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:17 am

I was kept in hospital to go for surgery to remove the pregnancy and they also had to remove my right tube as well.
أحدث الساعات الفاخرة
alamassaat01

Postby LindseyK87 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:13 pm

Hi all. I am new to this site after having 2 ectopic pregnancies in a very short space of time and I am wondering if anyone else has had 2 so close together and in the future gone on to have a healthy pregnancy?
LindseyK87

Previous

Return to Main Board