By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

ectopic then missed miscarriage

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
princess pink

Re: ectopic then missed miscarriage

Post by princess pink »

Ur right it is all such a worry. Iv been lying on my bed for while now n pain has gone thank God. Yea I hope n think u are right that if something was wrong that pain would of got worse.

Really. .. u know what I was getting period type pains alot before n even today I had some period type cramps in my legs n wen I mentioned it to midwife at my booking appointment she said it was normal.

Oh wow ur book n film sound really sad but good. Id prob get emotional if I saw it.

I take ages to read books usually as my mind wanders. My book is called 'Pregnancy and Birth' - Everything you need to know by Dr Mary Steen. it is quite good n has pics of baby developing etc in the book. It was £12.99 in Waterstones book shop.

Yea I too look at weekly changes on Google n read about changes to baby n our body. My baby is size of Turnip this week. What is ur baby at 13 wks? I know mine was an apple recently.

Oh thanks do u... I like them names but don't know if bf will go with them.. although be does like them although his boss has name Kieran so maybe bit weird for him but wel see. X x

daisyblack543

Post by daisyblack543 »

Ah you got ur scan tommorow!!! Exciting how's the pain have u had any more? Baby might of laid funny on a nerve Aswel? I keep getting period like cramps and it does really worry me but I just try to shut it out my mind
The book was really good the film was Aswel but deffo the book was much better more detail the film missed out a lot and changed things also I usually take ages to read books but I started that Thursday and was finshed by Saturday
Il check that book out you mentioned sounds good I don't have a water stones down here but il look in the few shops and see if not will order online
What are you doing today? Me and my little girl are waiting for my mum to wake up then going for breakfast and gettin some new pjs I don't really wanna buy clothes yet as don't know if I will even fit in them for long! Xxx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey, Thank God the pain stopped yesterday n I had dinner n just chilled watching Britain's got talent. I feel ok today... woke up early at 7.30am n I think bf will be sleeping for while yet. I may try get more sleep bit uts hard to once uv woke up.

Yea mayb ur right that it was how baby was lying yesterday.

Yea scan tomo morning. Im scared but need it done for reassurance.

I hope ur period type pains stop. Try not to worry as my midwife told me period type pains are normal in preg. I know it's still hard not to worry.

Just think by Wednesday hopefully wel both have a healthy scan pic to look at and reassurance ey :)

Oh are u... they is nice ur goin out for breakfast with ur mum n lil girl. Is ur mum staying with you? Yra u can't go wrong with comfy pjs. The only clothes I brought recently other than maternity jeans n trousers were jus a few loose tops from Primark other wk. I still wear some of my other tops I have n I wear hoodys n I wear maternity leggings my sis gave me alot.

Sometimes I prefer to wear looser tops n sometimes I wear tighter tops where u can see my bump more.

It's nice to treat uself sometimes.

My bf jus treated me to new trainers other day... so il be wearing them wen getting into my walking exercise.

I may go for a walk today again if I feel up for it. I haven't got plans really. .. jus bit of food shop n bf said hel cook a roast later.

Yea books are always better n more detailed than films are. I found that wen I read the book of 'Gone girl' and then I watched film after. Book was much better. That's good u read u book so quick. I was proud of myself once for reading a book in 5 days as iv taken a year to read a book before.

Yea im sure u can get that preg book online or in other book stores or a similar good book.

Enjoy ur day with ur lil girl n mum.
Oh n try use hot water bottle n warm baths wen u get period type cramps n drinking water is meant to help too...I still get them sometimes In tummy xn legs, usually if I do alot so be careful over doin things n lifting ur daughter too much. Even thou I don't lift kids at nursery I lift my 20 month old niece wen need to n that can give me cramps.

Enjoy your day x x

daisyblack543

Post by daisyblack543 »

Ah glad the pain stopped for you I keep waking up really early and tierd but still can't go back to sleep for some reason so annoying
No my mum lives round the corner from me so does my sister so we live quiet close we don't really see eachother a lot but it suits us all or we will just clash heads a lot lol I can imagine how your feeling for ur scan I'm feeling exactly the same its so horrible how one experience ruins every future scan!

I really like the film gone girl so I'm deffo going to get the book and read it didn't no there even was a book
Hope you have had a good day
Xx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey, thanks. .. yea I was relieved pains went last night.

That is nice u live so close to ur mum n sis. Yea ur right it could be stress if u saw each other all the time.
My bruv lives about an hr to 2 hrs drove away depending on traffic so sometimes I don't see him for few months at longest but im happy to have him bk in uk after he lived in Spain for 10 yrs when id only see him once a yr.

My twin sis lives about an hr away by train n tram. We would love to live closer to each other but we try to see each other at least every 2 to 3 wks at longest.

Yea u should def get the book 'Gone girl' is really good. My bf sis got it for me xmas before last n I was hooked n then watched film after but books much better n more detailed.

My day has been ok thanks. Jus went food shopping n did some cleaning n washing. . nowt fun..bf cooked a roast n we watched Britain's got talent n Michael Mckintyre show was funny and good. I wanted to watch something positive n funny before bed.

i should go sleep now as its 1am n il be getting up 7.30am.

Im nervous for scan but trying not to worry n good thing is iv felt well today n om sure I felt movement slightly on left side of my belly tonight twice. So I hopeIit was real n it was baby moving.

I know what u mean re sleep.

I wake alot for loo.. do u?

Lately il go sleep say 11pm/12am n il sleep til about 3/4am n I can ne wide awake for sometimes an hr ir 2 or 3 hrs before I can go bk to sleep coz my mind is too active.

Im guna mention it to midwife on Tuesday coz most days I feel so tired like zombie n I can't always nap in day if I try to later on on my days off.

I was lucky last night I slept better til 7.30am n I was tired later n was so happy to manage to get a two hr nap.

I guess with u I can't exactly nap with ur lil girl.

Bf thinks I sleep loads but i tell him some nites or early mornings im awake for couple hrs n its so frustrating.

Mayb fact ur getting it to its anxiety from bein preg.

I hope u sleep well. X x x

daisyblack543

Post by daisyblack543 »

Happy scan day!! I'm sure every is gonna go so good and you will finally have a proper due date!! With my daughter I felt movement very early from 13-14 weeks so I would definitely say it is Movement you are feeling I don't really feel movement here i think it might be cause I had ** section so the lower part of my belly has no feeling really it's quite strange
Let me know how you get on will be thinking of you xx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Thank you so much :) Sorry for late reply. .. been busy today. Yea I see what u mean re movement n must be harder after c section.

Scan went really well thanks. Straight away scan worked on belly. Baby looks healthy n kept moving loads.

They couldn't tell sex yet.

Baby measurements are what I was already 17 wks and 2 days preg today. And due date is still 1st October.

I had blocks test so have to wait results. Nurse said if I don't hear nething by Wed then all is good n il get routine letter in post in week time.

Its such relief n im so happy. Jus over tired as hardly slept last night with worry.

One close up pic of baby arm n hand looked like baby was waving.

Scan pics are really good n clear n baby has long legs reaching his head like dancer or footballer.

I hope ur well.

Guna try have nap as so tired n bk to work tomo x x x

emilymoore682

Post by emilymoore682 »

Symptoms of ectopic pregnancy can be quite different. If you have any symptoms of ectopic pregnancy, contact your health care provider right away. The earlier an ectopic pregnancy is diagnosed and treated, the better.

daisyblack543

Post by daisyblack543 »

Hey that's so good glad ur scan went well do you have a date for your 20 week scan?
That so good bet having scan makes u feel so much better I'm dreading mine tommorow I woke at 1 in the morning today with period like pains in my back just feel like it's a bad sign I'm so nervous for tommorow it is unreal hope ur midwife appointment goes well today! Xx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Thank u ;) Yea im so relieved as was scared n was up in nite before alot panicking n worrying n we had to wait about 20/25 minutes in waiting room for scan so I was nervous.

But it was such a relief n wen straight away we could see Baby n nurse said there's heart beat.

If I don't hear from them re my blood results by tomo then she said it's good news n I will get a routine letter in post.

No.i don't no wen my 20 wks scan is yetIil get letter in post.

I hope ur pains ease up. Try not to worry.. I know its scary but I really think ur scan will go well tomi n then we can compare notes ;) Good luck n il be thinking about you tomo n praying for u ;)

My midwife appointment went well thanks. She was bit scatty but nice n bf couldn't come coz he couldn't get outa his work meeting but sis came.

It was great to hear heart beat n it was quick n sounded like a train a quiet one ;)

I recorded it on voice recorder on phone for bf your hear.

My nxt midwife appointment is June 21st.

Don't worry tomo will go well :) x x x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Fingers crossed for tomo. .. try n relax n I bet all will b healthy and well. Let me know how u get on. All will be fab x x x

akulalieza

Post by akulalieza »

i had missed MC in Jan'16. i got my 2nd BFP after 4 months of the laporascopy (right rube removal). i'm also scared what would happen in my next pregnancy...

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

I really hope ur scan went well today... let me know how u are wen u can. Thinking of u x x

daisyblack543

Post by daisyblack543 »

Hey scan went well thank god! 13 week exactly today with a due date of 2nd November so we're a month apart basiscly? Baby was moving in to the position she wanted for the measurements so I had to take a 5 minute walk and go back an baby was in the position in the end lol my next scan date is 14th June which is day after my daughters birthday it seems so far away but I'm sure it will fly! Been looking at baby things an it just gets you overwhelmed with how expensive everything is! Hope your good xxx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Oh wow brilliant news :) im so glad ur scan went well. U must feel so relieved n happy. Yea so we are due a month apart as im dye October 1st.
That us really kool.

Ih that is kool ur nxt scan is right near ur daughters birthday. How far will u be at ur next scan?

Yea I know what u mean. .. I haven't even started looking at things I need to buy for the baby.

Im ok thanks. I had day off work so I went with sis to view another nursery for my niece for September n I been emailing bk different flat emails as I have been looking n emailing re flat viewings n me n my bf are viewing 2 and possibly 3 flats on Saturday. We are planning to move out beginning of July but im trying to arrange flat viewings from now.. as early on as possible.

Im so pleased for u n I hope u can relax more now n trust all is well with ur lil bubba :) x x x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Did u ask for any advice like re the period type psins u have been gettin? I hope she gave u reassurance n that u can relax now more after a healthy scan. X x

daisyblack543

Post by daisyblack543 »

Hey no I didn't ask her she was a very moody lady think cause the baby was bein difficult but where the baby seemed fine and that in scan I suppose it's not really a worry and I ready it is normal for these cramps like
Ah how exciting your viewing flats one beds or two beds? Is his nephew ok bout you moving out or is he being funny about it? Has your sister found a nursery ? I wish I looked about before I put my daughter in the nursery she is in now I'm keeping her off for a while as a bad case of scarlet fever is going round in that school it's illness after illness at that school I don't think they must clean a lot of there stuff surely or am I just over reacting? Lol
Xx

daisyblack543

Post by daisyblack543 »

Oh and at my scan il be 19weeks6days xxx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey, I'm sorry to hear u got a mood lady doing ur scan again.

Yea ur right the main thing is ur baby is well.

Yea iv read n heard that the cramps are normal.

We are viewing 2 bedroom flats coz they are not much more money than 1 bedroom flats are.

I think his nephew is ok about us moving out. .. he hasn't spoken to me about it but I think he understands we need our own place especially with a baby.

My sister has looked at 4 nurseries so far n is guna look at one more in a few weeks.

I think she is going to go with one of the one's she has seen that I saw with her or if not the nursery she's yet to see if she thinks its a better one.

Oh no scarlet fever is really bad.. I don't blame u for keeping ur daughter off nursery. I don't think ur over reacting..

Things do go around nurseries alot but I don't know how clean ur nursery is.

Our nursery kept getting sickness n diarrhoea alot at one point n we clean things reg but we haven't had it in a while there now.

So ul be 19 wks and 6 days at ur scan... I got a letter today for a scan for 19th May... il be 20 wks and 5 days then.

I had a stress day at work today.. my boss n room leader have really got it in for me n called me into a meeting n were outa order putting me down im my job role. .. one example is I don't do spontaneous play with the kids enough coz I do activities with them ( which I thought was good n they love painting n sticking n cutting etc)

And I do do spontaneous stuff with them too like reading n building or playing hairdressers etc..

My boss was just bein a bitch putting me down in my role n I ended up crying. I wish I hadn't but I was so stressed n angry hiw she handled it n what she said olus coz it was two against one in meeting n I had no warning about it.

She asked if I had anything to say after sge said that n I said how I feel unappreciated in my job alot n how she has made me feel [censored word] at my job n she said how im good with kuds n she can tell I csre n how Im good at paperwork. .
But by then I was angry n upset n embarrassed for crying.

I just can't wait to go on maternity leave. If I last that long there as im hoping to ladt at least 3 or 4 months which will be end July or end August if I last that long. DSo it would be a month or two before im due. X x

adelahorn3

Post by adelahorn3 »

All the parents read books about pregnancy. Books provide important advice and help to live their pregnancy consciously and easily give birth and be fully prepared for a meeting with her baby.