By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

1st pregnancy, 1st loss.

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Brianna21

1st pregnancy, 1st loss.

Post by Brianna21 »

Hello everyone. My name is Brianna I'm 21 and just as my title says this is my 1st pregnancy and 1st loss. Since January 7th, the day I lost baby x, I have quit my job, payed off my lease for my apartment and moved back with my mother.

For about a month I had a feeling I was pregnant but when I went to the doctor for my stomach pain I was just told I was constipated... I work in the marketing and advertising industry so never really had time to stop and think about possibly being pregnant with an angel. Anyway days go on and I go to visit my mom for the holidays and become very ill. Its not until January 7th I find out I'm a little more than 2 months pregnant and can't have my precious child. My partner and I separated because he couldn't handle my crazy work schedule anymore so I went into this doctors appointment alone and scared because I knew something was not right. What I can't seem to figure out at this point is how I feel, because honestly I feel numb to everything. I sleep all day, have no appetite and get upset when I see all my friends and family with their children. I'm not from the UK so i don't think in America they do ceremonies for our babies, but I'll probably have to do more research into that and I apologize if this is all over the place... I just feel so lost and confused. At random times through out the day I'll be feeling fine and then before I know it I'm crying and locked in my room. I guess what I'm asking for is guidance or advice to figure out what I'm supposed to do next... what am I supposed to do to not hate myself and feel better.

gemma28

Re: 1st pregnancy, 1st loss.

Post by gemma28 »

Hi Brianna, I am so sad to hear of the loss of your baby. My names Gemma, I lost my baby on the 4th of October 2016 when i was 19 years old. it was also my first pregnancy and i too hadn't even suspected i was pregnant. My heart breaks, I don't really know what advice to give you because I'm the same as you 3 months on I keep crying at random moments when I think of her, every time i see a baby i long that mine was still growing, I have to go past the hospital everyday on my way to university and it kills me seeing the place she was taken from me. I'm not with the father either so had to go to the hospital alone, I was misdiagnosed 3 times so unfortunately my tube eventually ruptured and I had an eternal bleed, it was such a scary time, I have to go for my post op check up next Tuesday and I'm so scared to go back to the hospital. I hope we can help each other get through this,