By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Early ectopic

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Purplelady

Early ectopic

Post by Purplelady »

Hi
This is the first time I've posted on here.
I have the mirena coil in and last few weeks I've been showing signs of pregnancy or what I thought was pre menopause.
The pain in my back and abdomen started to become worse so I took myself to the doctors .
The pregnancy test they did was pregnant and my HCG levels came back 106. I'm having migraines and flushes and can't sleep.
Now today the bloods have have come back lower but I still have period pain and back pain and just feel drained.
They said they re examine me in a week now but I have this sudden urge to push something out. I don't know if it's my coil causing problems or what it is but Its really intense.
Just feel emotionally drained.
Any suggestions.
I wasn't trying for a baby but still feel really sad over all this and shocked.

EPT Host 20

Re: Early ectopic

Post by EPT Host 20 »

Dear Purplelady,
I am so sorry to hear of your ectopic pregnancy and loss, especially as you have a coil and so were not planning a pregnancy. This does not make our loss any less devastating and my heart truly goes out to you.
Unfortunately I am not medically trained so cannot give you specific information on your symptoms. If your symptoms have changed or are worsening I would suggest contacting your GP.
Whilst I do not wish to alarm you, if you experience worsening pain, bleeding, shoulder tip pain or feel dizzy and unwell, please seek urgent medical advice.

Please continue to use the forums for information and support for as long as you need, we are all here for you.
Sending much love,
Karen x

**********************************************************************************************
If we have been able to help you, are you able to help us with a small donation or by volunteering?
Further information is available at www.ectopic.org.uk
Email us at ept@ectopic.org.uk.
Our helpline is 020 7733 2653 (available Monday to Friday 10am - 4pm).
Detailed medical information can be found on our website. Please remember online medical information is NO SUBSTITUTE for expert medical advice from your own health care team.
**********************************************************************************************

elnada

Re: Early ectopic

Post by elnada »

[URL deleted per Trust policy]