By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

C section scar ectopic

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Firstecpreg

C section scar ectopic

Post by Firstecpreg »

Hi ladies

I had ** section scar ectopic in January, four doses of methotrexate and eventually ended in a guided laparoscopy.

I was wondering if anyone else out there has had ** section ectopic / scar ectopic? I've checked the forums regularly but never seem to see another one like this. We're now thinking of trying again as we're officially three months past the methotrexate but I was wondering if there's anyone out there who's been through this and successfully gotten pregnant again?

Thanks

Jasminehollylee

Re: C section scar ectopic

Post by Jasminehollylee »

Hi there Iv been told I have a possible one. They have advised me to wait a week and see if it is a true scar ectopic. But Iv been bleeding constantly so I doubt it's going to be a good outcome. How did. Your treatment go?

Firstecpreg

Post by Firstecpreg »

Hey there
That's so scary. I bled for a long time before they could identify how big and the risk. I had methotrexate and eventually ended up in surgery.

It's very high risk to let it go too far as it can rupture. Can you seek a second opinion???

Lynette

Post by Lynette »

Hi I came out of surgery 2 days ago after bleeding for 2 weeks and no one seemed to no what was wrong I suddenly stopped bleeding and was rushed into theatre with 8week ectopic ruptured pregnancy and was bleeding internally but y did all the pain n bleeding stop before surgery?????

Firstecpreg

Post by Firstecpreg »

How are you going love? Hope you have some answers x

Firstecpreg

Post by Firstecpreg »

Lynette wrote:Hi I came out of surgery 2 days ago after bleeding for 2 weeks and no one seemed to no what was wrong I suddenly stopped bleeding and was rushed into theatre with 8week ectopic ruptured pregnancy and was bleeding internally but y did all the pain n bleeding stop before surgery?????
How are you going love? Hope you have some answers x

I'm sorry I had ** section ectopic which never ruptured so very hard to give you good advice on this! But I'm so sorry you're experiencing this and I promise it does get better xx