By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

abdominal pain

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
SinaM

abdominal pain

Post by SinaM »

Hi! I had an ectopic pregnancy about 4 an half weeks ago I was 12 weeks pregnant and I didn't know, my tube had ruptured and i lost 2 liters of blood, my left tube was removed but recently for about a week now i'v been feeling a pain in my right side it's not unbearable but it worries me. Is it normal?

Melissa1987

Re: abdominal pain

Post by Melissa1987 »

Hiya

I had my right tube removed almost 4 weeks ago. I have felt some strange stabbing type pains on my left side which totally freaked me out, however that is the side of the incision so I think it is due to that. Is yoir incision on your right side?

I've been driving myself crazy at every little pain, thinking my remaining tube is getting damaged! I have felt a bit less paranoid the last few days though!

Hope you're ok x

SinaM

Re: abdominal pain

Post by SinaM »

Hi. melissa1987

I had a laparotomy, I'm also thinking the worst about my tube being blocked or something. This is really draining.