By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Tattoo

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Kel2017

Tattoo

Post by Kel2017 »

Hi all, I'm just wondering if anyone has had a tattoo to symbolize there loss and if you have could you give me some ideas please ! I had my ectopic pregnancy 3weeks ago and had to have keyhole surgery due to my left tube been rupturd so had that also removed! I just want a tattoo to symbolize this as I'm still grieving and don't want to forget as I know ill always remember but want something nice to be apart of me! Thank you xx

dlm08

Re: Tattoo

Post by dlm08 »

Mine is an arrow with a heartbeat in the middle. I can't figure out how to upload my own image, but it is similar to this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDgvSp2QMXp/

This was the image i showed the artist to start then we changed it a bit to make it my own. My ectopic was 4 months ago on Saturday and I just had this tattoo done and I love it!

Kel2017

Post by Kel2017 »

Sorry for your loss and I think that your tattoo is really nice! I'm thinking maybe a heart or something....i was looking at the ribbon but that symbolises all loses ie misscarriage, still birth etc but I just want something for ectopic pregnancy xx

dlm08

Post by dlm08 »

Yeah I was thinking about the ribbon too but once I saw this image I knew that was what I needed. It took a long time to figure out but I'm happy with how it turned out. The whole tattooing process was therapeutic for me and I'm glad I did it. I hope you find what you're looking for :)