By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Thanks to the Ectopic Trust

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
EctopicPUL

Thanks to the Ectopic Trust

Post by EctopicPUL »

I’ve deleted her number but please pass on my thanks to Munira at the trust for the 2 amazing sanity check phone calls I’ve had this year (and I could’ve had more)

My ectopic journey has ended, pain is finally reducing, I suspect I may lurk here for a while but also see new year as a push forward so I don’t get too stuck.

To anyone newly discovering this board - do use the helpline. I’ve found they provide amazing evidence based balanced information which is fab especially if you’re on a protocol like expectant management whereby you may find less information online / less community of people going through it at the same time.

Don’t worry about being too emotional - I think I sobbed throughout my second phone call and the first one was 1001 question about expectant management, my terror at methotrexate and utter shock That I’d had this unplanned pregnancy.

They won’t judge.

Good luck to everyone this Christmas. Bad times do pass. You’re not going crazy.

Thanks to everyone who has offered support X

aphroditie

Re: Thanks to the Ectopic Trust

Post by aphroditie »

It is so nice to find that I am not alone with this, and just check that others had same feelings/symptoms. It is really helpful! I haven’t had a phone call yet, but I think I will about “next step” as the drs don’t seem to help with that much...
Thanks you and Merry Christmas!

EPT Host 12

Re: Thanks to the Ectopic Trust

Post by EPT Host 12 »

Dear EctopicPUL and Aphrodite

Thank you for your kind words and it’s so reassuring to know that we have been able to help during this challenging time. We appreciate your thoughts and send good wishes.

Munira
x

The Ectopic Pregnancy Trust
Registered Charity Number: 1071811

If we have been able to help you, are you able to help us with a small donation or by volunteering?
Further information is available at ectopic.org.uk
Email us: ept@ectopic.org.uk
We provide a call-back helpline service: 020 7733 2653
The latest EPT newsletter is out now! You can take a look at the Winter edition and subscribe to our mailing list here: https://mailchi.mp/986bdd6091ee/ectopic-matters
Detailed medical information can be found on our website. Please remember online medical information is NO SUBSTITUTE for expert medical advice from your own health care team