By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Heterotopic Pregnancy

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Joanna80

Heterotopic Pregnancy

Post by Joanna80 »

Hello,
I’m hoping for some advice. I am currently 7 weeks and 5 days pregnant.
3 days ago an early scan found I had an heterotopic pregnancy and immediately removed the tube and non viable baby. A scan the next day showed that my viable baby was well and growing.
I have found so little information online and was wondering if anyone else has had this type of pregnancy and operation?
The doctors haven’t given me any percentages as it’s so rare- they can’t seem to give any indication.
All they have said is that it’s a positive sign that the viable baby survived the operation.
Thank you!

More2come

Re: Heterotopic Pregnancy

Post by More2come »

I have seen a heterotopic pregnancy end with a successful birth. Best of luck to you