By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

another ectopic

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Nicole2019

another ectopic

Post by Nicole2019 »

Hi All,

I cry as i write this because i am so scared... its day 3 without my period. On January 13th 2017 I had an ectopic where my left tube was removed now i feel the same thing is once again happening on my right side. I am not as of yet in pain however i am feeling discomfort so i am going to the early pregnancy clinic today. I feel the outcome is going to be the fact that I have to have the injection as i dont think my tube has ruptured as of yet. I took a negative pregnancy test yesterday and still dont feel any symptoms within me that point to the fact i am pregnant however 3 days without a period and discomfort on my lower right side does not lead me to feel positive about my outcome. I am only 27.. ive never had children... one day i would of hoped to naturally but now i dont think this will be the case.

EPT Host 22

Re: another ectopic

Post by EPT Host 22 »

Hi Nicole2019,

I am so sorry that you are going through this worrying situation. I know how anxious it can be trying to conceive after an ectopic pregnancy and with subsequent pregnancies. It feels unfair that we have this extra worry.

It's good that you are going to the EPU for some reassurance. They may not be able to provide you with a scan this early but will be able to address your symptoms and provide you with the best next steps.

There can be a number of other reasons for a late period, but I also know with your previous history, you will have concerns about ectopic pregnancy. I know it can be hard not to focus on the situation at hand, but do be kind to yourself and patient with your body. I had two ectopics myself and did go on to conceive naturally. I wish it was easier. Try not to feel too much despair, and know that we are here for you.

With good wishes,

Michele

If we have been able to help you, are you able to help us with a small donation, by volunteering, or fundraising?
Further information is available at ectopic.org.uk
Email us: ept@ectopic.org.uk
We provide a call-back helpline service: 020 7733 2653
The latest EPT newsletter is out now! You can take a look at the Winter edition and subscribe to our mailing list here: https://mailchi.mp/986bdd6091ee/ectopic-matters
Detailed medical information can be found on our website. Please remember online medical information is NO SUBSTITUTE for expert medical advice from your own health care team

Nicole2019

Re: another ectopic

Post by Nicole2019 »

thank you so much for that positive outlook.... i am on my way there now and will hopefully get some results... I am not so emotional now i am just trying to get through it