By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

10 months after ectopic pregnancy

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
platinumprincess

10 months after ectopic pregnancy

Post by platinumprincess »

It has been 10 months since my ectopic pregnancy where they ended up taking my left tube.. after wards has been a nightmare.. it took 4 months to drop my levels down too zero. I've only had pain on the right side.. I also bleed after the surgery for a month then no period for couples months then my period was going good for 2 months but I haven't had another period in 4 months.. only had 2 periods total in the 10 months post op. My concern is I have almost constant pain on my right side and no periods.. this month I'm in the week that I'm supposed to have my period and for the last 3 days I have been having sharp pains on right side constant cramping in stomach and legs and every time I sit or lay down I feel like I'm bleeding out but I'm not.. has anyone else experienced problems so long after wards.. I'm not pregnant I've taken several test.. went to the doctor once several months ago when I missed my first period they said everything looked fine.. but I was never late and never missed a period before.. please help either easy my mind or let me know if I need to make the doctors find out what's wrong

EctopicPUL

Re: 10 months after ectopic pregnancy

Post by EctopicPUL »

I’d be asking a referral to a gynaecologist. Take a pain diary describing the type of pain and where it is. I did this on advice I read from the Ectopic trust and it has been helpful for the gynaecologist.

I still have pain 5 months after discharge and I insisted on referral. You’ve waited long enough. Go get checked X