By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Af due today bfp 2 ectopics

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
More2come

Af due today bfp 2 ectopics

Post by More2come »

Hi all
I stop by every now and again to update my story and reply to others posts.

My story
July 2017 1 year wedding anniversary bfp!!
Aug 2017. My birthday and went through what i thougth was a miscarriage. Found out its ectopic. Treated with methotrexate.
March 2018 bfp yay!!
April 2018 found out ectopic same side. Treated with methotrexate. Also find out sister pregnant our due date days apart.
June 2018 surgery to remove left tube. Diagnosed with endo. Good news right tube open.bad news left ovary does all the ovulating.
Aug 2018. Birthday and1 year anniversary of 1 st ectopic. Still no bfp
Dec 2018 nephew born happy and sad to think i should have had a new baby too.
March2019 1yr anniversary of 2nd ectopic. Still no bfp.
May2019 bfp fx

Such a long heartaching journey.

Today is 13dpo. Af is due. All last night i kept jumping up from bed thinking she showed nope! Woke in the morning with exteme urge to poas. This is weird because i typically feel out with no desire to poas and be disappointed. I usually wait until 13 dpo and af greets me first thing in the morning. Not this morning. I had such an urge to poas but no hpts. Went to work wore a pad all day. Every trip to bathroom with no af i felt hopeful (cautiously). In the evening on my way home from work i stopped to pick up 2 test from dollar tree. Took 1 test soon as i got home (1 hour hold) bfp!!. Clearly.

Will update when i find out if baby is in uterus. Will not be doing bloodwork this time since last time my labs looked great but was still ectopic.

Im praying for all of us ladies on the ttc journey.

EPT Host 20

Re: Af due today bfp 2 ectopics

Post by EPT Host 20 »

Dear More2come,
Whispered congratulations on your pregnancy, I am keeping everything crossed this is a smooth journey for you.
Please do not forget to book in for your early pregnancy scan at around 6 weeks.
Sending much love and positive thoughts,
Karen x

The Ectopic Pregnancy Trust
Registered Charity Number: 1071811

If we have been able to help you, are you able to help us with a small donation or by volunteering or fundraising?
Further information is available at ectopic.org.uk
Email us: ept@ectopic.org.uk
We provide a call-back helpline service: 020 7733 2653
The latest EPT newsletter is out now! You can take a look at the Winter edition and subscribe to our mailing list here: https://mailchi.mp/986bdd6091ee/ectopic-matters
Detailed medical information can be found on our website. Please remember online medical information is NO SUBSTITUTE for expert medical advice from your own health care team