By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Counselling in Kent/Medway/Swale

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Buddy071

Counselling in Kent/Medway/Swale

Post by Buddy071 »

Hi everyone, I'd like to find a counsellor locally to talk to face to face. Does anyone have any recommendations in Kent/Medway/Swale? Thank you.

EPT Host 20

Re: Counselling in Kent/Medway/Swale

Post by EPT Host 20 »

Dear Buddy071,
As we are a charity, we cannot advise specific counsellors. I would advise talking to your GP surgery to ask about local counselling in your area.
The charity Mind may also be of assistance. They have local centres and support groups and can offer services on a means-tested basis or sometimes free. You can find your local centre following this link if that may be useful too: http://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/local-minds/

Sending much love,
Karen x

The Ectopic Pregnancy Trust
Registered Charity Number: 1071811

If we have been able to help you, are you able to help us with a small donation or by volunteering or fundraising?
Further information is available at ectopic.org.uk
Email us: ept@ectopic.org.uk
We provide a call-back helpline service: 020 7733 2653
The latest EPT newsletter is out now! You can take a look at the Winter edition and subscribe to our mailing list here: https://mailchi.mp/986bdd6091ee/ectopic-matters
Detailed medical information can be found on our website. Please remember online medical information is NO SUBSTITUTE for expert medical advice from your own health care team

Cazhalfpint99

Re: Counselling in Kent/Medway/Swale

Post by Cazhalfpint99 »

Hi Buddy,

I'm having the same problem with finding a counsellor in the Kent area. I went to my doctors and they gave me Cruse bereavement care to look up. If I'm honest I haven't done it yet as I'm not in the right head space but I thought it may help you if you haven't already managed to get in contact with anyone.

I hope this helps a little at this difficult time.