By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Expectant Management- Almost at 0

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
DeniseGoode

Expectant Management- Almost at 0

Post by DeniseGoode »

Got my BFP July 18. Had pretty bad cramps and spotting July 23 and went to the doctor July 24. Found out it was ectopic and probably in my right tube (they couldn’t really see much on the u/s. My hcg was 117 that day. My last reading was July 30 and I was at 39. Took a pregnancy test today and it was negative. I also tested positive for ovulation July 30 (I was also able to feel it on my left side). However, I’m still feeling almost a heaviness in the right tube area when I walk for a bit. Anyone else felt something in that area after hitting 0? I go back next Tuesday but everything seems to be going well.

EctopicPUL

Re: Expectant Management- Almost at 0

Post by EctopicPUL »

Yes it went on for approximately 6 months and still doesn't feel quite normal. But it's quite common. Ovulation is a lot more painful and breaks through the pill (whereas previously my pill stopped it).

It can take a while to feel a new normal physically