By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Histology report

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Emily201088

Histology report

Post by Emily201088 »

So my histology report came back. It said my tube was distorted. Would it have been distorted before the EP? Or would the EP have caused it

Petitkiwi

Re: Histology report

Post by Petitkiwi »

Hi Emily,

I had a very distorted tube too - when I asked the surgeon, she said the ectopic probably caused it rather than the other way around (the weight of the baby would have caused the distortion). Did they check your other tube?

Sending you lots of good vibes xx

Emily201088

Re: Histology report

Post by Emily201088 »

The dr who did the surgery did. He said it looked healthy. So I’d imagine if that was distorted he’d have seen that?

I’m so dubious of the hospital as they sent me home with an appointment 48hrs later - I ended up back in and rushed for surgery with in 2hours of being there as I was bleeding. Drs were arguing as one wanted to leave me, the one who did the surgery point blank refused to leave me.