By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Help me out!!!

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
Remijack

Help me out!!!

Post by Remijack »

Hi, I had acne and scars on my face. I had a conversation with my beautician, and she says nothing can be done. What you fellows are doing to improve your skin condition. Does a [Link removed per Trust policy ]hydra facial from Toronto help me heal? Please share your views.

Emmajune83

Re: Help me out!!!

Post by Emmajune83 »

Hey.. ive always had acne scars been trying to rid them for nearly 20 years... spent thousands on treatments.. facials.. chemical skin peels.. almost everything... just a few months ago i had incision and dermal fillers done.. it cost around £2000 think its improved maybe only 20% but for the pain it caused and the money.. honestly dont think its worth it. Best thing for active acne/ spots is sea salt and warm water twice daily.. this really helped me with breakouts... also i use hemeroid cream on active spots it reduses redness and swelling... hope this helps x

Emmajune83

Re: Help me out!!!

Post by Emmajune83 »

Emmajune83 wrote:Hey.. ive always had acne scars been trying to rid them for nearly 20 years... spent thousands on treatments.. facials.. chemical skin peels.. almost everything... just a few months ago i had incision and dermal fillers done.. it cost around £2000 think its improved maybe only 20% but for the pain it caused and the money.. honestly dont think its worth it. Best thing for active acne/ spots is sea salt and warm water twice daily.. this really helped me with breakouts... also i use hemeroid cream on active spots it reduses redness and swelling... hope this helps x