By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Questions to ask consultant post op follow up appointment

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Fitz39

Questions to ask consultant post op follow up appointment

Post by Fitz39 »

Hi everyone,
I wondered if anyone could help me please? I have a follow up appointment booked next week which which be 10 weeks after removal of left Fallopian tube following an ectopic pregnancy. I had methotrexate which unfortunately didn’t work so had to have the operation.

What questions do I need to ask?

Thanks in advance

TubelessWonder

Re: Questions to ask consultant post op follow up appointment

Post by TubelessWonder »

I wish I would have had this opportunity! I would love to ask mine, what my other tube was like and if they could see any reason eg scarring or fibroids or endometriosis. How long they think I should try before having further investigations eg checking if other tube is blocked. Ask everything you can think of!