By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Here again with my 2nd ectopic

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
LauraG

Re: Here again with my 2nd ectopic

Post by LauraG »

The nurse did my bloods at 10am. She said they're short staffed at weekends so it probably won't be until later this afternoon. She also said she's been on the gyne ward for 20 years and never known a second dose of methotrexate not to work so that's made me feel a little better. Thanks for your support. Will let you know when I hear back. Xx

Beth duffin

Post by Beth duffin »

That what this is her for for all of us to support each other. I hope it has worked for you this time xxx

LauraG

Post by LauraG »

My HCG has gone up. I've been admitted onto the ward and will have surgery tomorrow morning. I'm feeling quite calm about it all, I just want this over so I can move on. Xx

Beth duffin

Post by Beth duffin »

Aww no not good how much did they go up. At least you know it will be over after the recovery xx

LauraG

Post by LauraG »

They were 99 on day 4. Day 7 they've gone up to 111. I've just had enough now. It keeps going around the same range so I think surgery is the only option really.

Beth duffin

Post by Beth duffin »

Bless ya its a shame that you have to have sugary but at least it will be over for you tomorrow apart from recovery. Iv emailed you a privet message xx

LauraG

Post by LauraG »

Thank you. All went well and I came home last night. So far I feel alright. Hope your levels continue to fall. Xx

Beth duffin

Post by Beth duffin »

I ending up having emergency surgery as it had rupched yesterday. Xx

LauraG

Post by LauraG »

Oh no. I'm so sorry. Are you OK? I was hope the same day. It's day 2bpost surgery for me now and I'm feeling a lot better. Xx

Beth duffin

Post by Beth duffin »

I'm ok just tired. I had it Sunday. So day 2 for me to. That pain in just started I'm my shoulder from the air they put in me. Hope you doing ok xx