By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

A bit of a strange question how long did you want to have sex

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Beth duffin

A bit of a strange question how long did you want to have sex

Post by Beth duffin »

How long did you wait to have sex after surgery. I had my surgery on the 6th of Dec, I'm not saying I'm think about it now. Just don't want to start to soon and end up back ìn hospital. I had ni information on anything from the hospital.

Honeydrop9

Re: A bit of a strange question how long did you want to have sex

Post by Honeydrop9 »

Hi Beth
We wanted to wait until I'd had my first period ...it didn't show up until 10.5 weeks after surgery so we ended up being 11 weeks post op to have sex again. I was terrified of doing myself a mischief by having sex too early and not being healed inside. My outside scars were healing nicely but I didn't know what was going on with my insides. Also the thought of possibly falling pregnant again made me quite anxious so we waited til my little brain was ready too.
Each person is different though, I know that my mindset about it all is different to how others cope and manage to deal with things... Give yourself time, there's no right or wrong way from what I can gather.
Take care, healing hugs, Cx

Beth duffin

Re: A bit of a strange question how long did you want to have sex

Post by Beth duffin »

OK then thank-you so much