By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Rise on day 7 after Methotrexate

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Kriluma

Rise on day 7 after Methotrexate

Post by Kriluma »

Hi ladies . Sorry you found yourself here. Did any of you know the measurements of the mass in the tubes. I have been given the injection last Tuesday. Had a big drop in day 4, but today that is day 7 it has risen by 3 units. Im worried, I was offered another shot, or to wait and retest on Thursday. I really dont want another injection so chose to wait but I am scared. My levels are like this
343 ( when methotrexate was given)
143 on day 4
147 on day 7

My mass is around 19mm. Im worried if it would rupture . Of course if numbers not dropping on Thursday I will have another injection . I just hope I don't need to. I have been bleeding on and off since before the injection, so not sure that is relevant to numbers going up pr down .

Agandz98

Re: Rise on day 7 after Methotrexate

Post by Agandz98 »

Hello,

I know this is an old post but do you mind telling me the outcome?

I am in a similar situation where my levels dropped then rose again after methotrexate.

Day 0 = 96
Day 4 = 39
Day 7 = 43

I am really scared I’ll need another injection or surgery.

Thanks x