By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Possible 2nd ectopic?

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
xsaiyurix

Possible 2nd ectopic?

Post by xsaiyurix »

So in April I found out I had an ectopic pregnancy. I had Methotrexate but it didn’t work and unfortunately it ruptured and I had to have surgery to remove my left tube :( .
I’m now freaking out as I have had a positive digital test (not quite been 3 months from the Methotrexate but had two full periods) and we have had sex three times in the past two months using condoms. I have short cycles and tested positive 2 days before my period which was due today. Now I have pain where I had my previous ectopic pain. I don’t know what to do. It is definitely way to early for a scan.

xsaiyurix

Re: Possible 2nd ectopic?

Post by xsaiyurix »

Also forgot to add that only the [Brand Name not allowed] digital test has been positive. [Brand Name not allowed], early [Brand Name not allowed] test, showed negative the day before I tested positive with the digital and are still showing negative.

EPT Host 20

Post by EPT Host 20 »

Dear xsaiyurix,
Ordinary i'd say wait a few days and retest using an early morning urine sample, however if you are experiencing pain, I would advise seeking medical advice. If the pain worsens or you experience bleeding or feel dizzy and unwell, please seek urgent medical advice.

Sending much love and positive thoughts,
Karen x

The Ectopic Pregnancy Trust
Registered Charity Number: 1071811
Ectopic pregnancy patient information suite: Highly Commended in the 2019 BMA Patient Information Awards
During the coronavirus outbreak, The EPT team is still working hard to provide crucial information and support to women and families experiencing ectopic pregnancy as quickly and efficiently as we can.
If we have been able to help you, are you able to help us with a small donation or by volunteering or fundraising?
Further information is available at ectopic.org.uk
Email us: ept@ectopic.org.uk
We provide a call-back helpline service: 020 7733 2653
Take a look at our newsletters and subscribe to our mailing list here: https://mailchi.mp/986bdd6091ee/ectopic-matters
Detailed medical information can be found on our website. Please remember online medical information is NO SUBSTITUTE for expert medical advice from your own health care team

Kshannon0

Post by Kshannon0 »

I had ectopic surgery in October. Last week I had positive pregnancy tests then they was looking more like evaporation line. I started bleeding heavy and pain where my tube was removed. I had bloods, scan and overnight stay to confirm a early miscarriage. If you feel in pain, get seen x