By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Returning to work

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
leanner

Returning to work

Post by leanner »

Is it mad that I don’t want to go back to work until I’m back to being “not pregnant”? Currently had methotrexate about 1.5 weeks ago so levels are still going down. Will need another sick note next week…

MrsLondon2021

Re: Returning to work

Post by MrsLondon2021 »

not at all... everything your feeling is valid - even the stuff that appears to make zero sense.

You go back when you're good and ready xx

Kirstyb93

Re: Returning to work

Post by Kirstyb93 »

I Had MTX about a 1.5 weeks too and I've only just gone back to work but work have been really understanding.
Go back when your well and ready to don't feel pressured.
I'm waiting till Friday to see if my levels have gone back to normal fingers crossed 🤞