By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Pregnancy symptoms 3 months after ectopic

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Frankowillio

Pregnancy symptoms 3 months after ectopic

Post by Frankowillio »

Hi I had an ectopic pregnancy in October which resulted in left tube taken away, iam looking for some help regarding pregnancy symptoms after ectopic and if any body had any pain. We have been trying for a baby in my last cycle which started December 29, I’ve been having sharp pains and cramps mainly on right side, leg cramps and dizzy spells I had a period which was a lot lighter than previous one on the 25th jan lasted about 3 days. I did do a test which come back negative but iam really worried about the pain as it’s still continuing and I haven’t had any since the operation. Could I be having another ectopic and it’s not being picked up by the test. Iam so scared to have another. Any help and replies would be of much help thank you x

EPT Host 20

Re: Pregnancy symptoms 3 months after ectopic

Post by EPT Host 20 »

Dear Frankowillio,
I am so sorry to hear of your ectopic pregnancy and loss,
Ectopic pregnancy can be notoriously difficult to diagnose because it often presents with symptoms that can be suggestive of other, more usual, conditions such as gastroenteritis, miscarriage or even appendicitis. Doctors rely on women to give them clear histories about their symptoms and so the more you can tell a doctor about what has changed, what feels different and what is worrying you, the more likely they are to be able to diagnose you. Please do be vigilant and take symptoms that concern you seriously until absolutely proven otherwise. If your instincts are screaming at you that something doesn’t feel right, it’s OK to trust them and ask medical professionals for a reassessment at any time.
Sending much love,
Karen x

The Ectopic Pregnancy Trust
Registered Charity Number: 1071811

If we have been able to help you, are you able to help us with a small donation or by volunteering or fundraising?
Further information is available at ectopic.org.uk
Email us: ept@ectopic.org.uk
We provide a call-back helpline service: 020 7733 2653
The latest EPT newsletter is out now! You can take a look at the Winter edition and subscribe to our mailing list here: https://mailchi.mp/986bdd6091ee/ectopic-matters
Detailed medical information can be found on our website. Please remember online medical information is NO SUBSTITUTE for expert medical advice from your own health care team