By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Ectopic natural

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Lauram

Ectopic natural

Post by Lauram »

Not sure if i had a misscariage or ectopic. The doctor wouldnt lool at my fallopian tubes but didnt say anything on the ultrasound. Still havnt recieved a call either. But any way. I believe i miscarried the week after thanksgiving 2017, and didnt know at first since it was my first oregnancy and early on. Then i had intercourse and bleed anytime i did. So i stopped that. But its been 6 weeks since and the bleeding was on and off and ended last week. I had sharp pains lasy thirsday but now just aches and aches when i touch my stomach.

With dull abdominal pain, with abdomen sore, with sharp/severe pain, in weeks after miscarriage, high, low, left or right abdominal pain,.
Is this normal?

EPT Host 20

Re: Ectopic natural

Post by EPT Host 20 »

Dear Lauram,
I am so sorry to hear of your recent loss,
Sadly I am not medically trained so cannot give you specific advice on your symptoms.
I would however suggest that any abdominal pain is not normal and would advise to see your doctor.
I would also suggest completing a home pregnancy test.
Whilst I do not wish to alarm you, please seek urgent medical advice if you experience shoulder tip pain, bladder or bowel problems or feel dizzy and unwell.

Sending much love,
Karen x

**********************************************************************************************
If we have been able to help you, are you able to help us with a small donation or by volunteering?
Further information is available at www.ectopic.org.uk
Email us at ept@ectopic.org.uk.
Our helpline is 020 7733 2653 (available Monday to Friday 10am - 4pm).
Detailed medical information can be found on our website. Please remember online medical information is NO SUBSTITUTE for expert medical advice from your own health care team.
**********************************************************************************************

Lankfordsn123

Re: Ectopic natural

Post by Lankfordsn123 »

I just wanted to let you know about my experience, which doesn't mean you have the same. I found out I pregnant and 2 weeks later had a miscarriage...or so I thought. Having a previous miscarriage, this time was very different as there was NO pain like before. I went for ultrasound, nothing was found, so they were sure it was a miscarriage. My ob is awesome and insisted that I continue bloodwork before she dismissed me. (Although I thought it was ridiculous at the time) It fell, but slowly began to rise again. She actually thought I had conceived again since ectopic is so rare. 2 weeks had passed and I started to feel a little "heavy" in my uterus on the right side. I was sent for a 2nd ultrasound and this time told the tech, if there is something in there, my guess would be the right side. Sure enough, she found the ectopic. During this time I was able to take home pregnancy tests and would only see the faintest positive line. Good luck to you.