By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Wet underwear

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Char1986

Wet underwear

Post by Char1986 »

Hi all
Sorry for the TMI but has anybody found a change in bladder control since having a tube removal through key hole? I haven't felt that I have lost control but my underwear seems to be damp and not from discharge
Going to book in with gp but wondering whether anybody has similar issues?
Again apologies for the gross post! Xxx

Jodie Sabina

Re: Wet underwear

Post by Jodie Sabina »

Yeah I’m the same !! It’s horrid :(
Had 7 weeks ago my surgery xx

Char1986

Post by Char1986 »

Thanks Jodie, did you go to the docs about it? Hope you're ok xxxx

Jodie Sabina

Post by Jodie Sabina »

I haven’t :/ I didn’t know if it was normal or not
But I’m getting annoyed with it as it just happens!
I’m getting their :( how are u doing ? Xxx

Char1986

Post by Char1986 »

I'm doing Ok, I'm 4 weeks post op and back at work, this is my only issue, apart from emotionally of course!
I'm going to the docs this week so I will let you know what he says xxxx

EPT Host 20

Post by EPT Host 20 »

Dear Char1986,
I am so sorry to hear of your ectopic pregnancy and loss,
Sadly I am not medically trained so cannot give you specific advice on your symptoms.
Feeling wetness in your pants could be due to vaginal discharge or leakage of urine, both of which may indicate infection, so I would advise discussing this with your GP/Dr.

Sending much love,
Karen x

**********************************************************************************************
If we have been able to help you, are you able to help us with a small donation or by volunteering?
Further information is available at www.ectopic.org.uk
Email us at ept@ectopic.org.uk.
Our helpline is 020 7733 2653 (available Monday to Friday 10am - 4pm).
Detailed medical information can be found on our website. Please remember online medical information is NO SUBSTITUTE for expert medical advice from your own health care team.
**********************************************************************************************

Char1986

Post by Char1986 »

I have an appointment tomorrow morning so hopefully will get it sorted xxx

Jodie Sabina

Post by Jodie Sabina »

How did the doctors go xx

Char1986

Post by Char1986 »

Hi hun,
They can't see anything had internal examination and thorough checks. Told me to do pelvic floor exercises and sent some samples to the lab to check for infection.
How are you doing? xxxx