By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Morning sickness eveyone?

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Telesphoros

Morning sickness eveyone?

Post by Telesphoros »

I have been getting the worst morning sickness you could ever imagine for almost a month now. I tried everything to reduce the nausea and the vomiting but its not working good for me. I tried searching alternative things to help with the morning sickness and i came up with this article about cannabis and this certain kind of strain at [website removed per Trust policy] . Im a little afraid for the fact that im pregnant and thinking that i could affect the baby inside me. What should i do?

EPT Host 20

Re: Morning sickness eveyone?

Post by EPT Host 20 »

Dear Telesphoros,
Congratulations on your pregnancy, I am sorry to hear that you are suffering from morning sickness.
Sadly I am not medically trained so cannot give you specific advice on your symptoms but I have added an NHS link to information on nausea and vomiting in pregnancy.
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy ... ss-nausea/
As per Trust policy, I have removed the link to your website as we are not allowed to endorse external links.
We are a UK charity and in the UK, use of cannabis is illegal, so I cannot recommend its use under any circumstances and recommend speaking to a Dr about your morning sickness symptoms.

Sending much love,
Karen x

**********************************************************************************************
If we have been able to help you, are you able to help us with a small donation or by volunteering?
Further information is available at www.ectopic.org.uk
Email us at ept@ectopic.org.uk.
Our helpline is 020 7733 2653 (available Monday to Friday 10am - 4pm).
Detailed medical information can be found on our website. Please remember online medical information is NO SUBSTITUTE for expert medical advice from your own health care team.
**********************************************************************************************