By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Methotrexate Side effects

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
KarenLisa

Methotrexate Side effects

Post by KarenLisa »

I’m suffering really bad with the side effects
Had the injection Thursday and since Friday I’ve been so weak, constantly feeling sick, keep falling in and out of sleep, dizzy and feeling faint if I try and walk, horrid taste in my mouth, not hungry but if I eat within half hour I have to go to the toilet and it smells horrendous
I can handle the stomach cramps but everything else has wiped me out,
Is this normal?
No major blood loss just spotting

Loz22

Re: Methotrexate Side effects

Post by Loz22 »

Hey.

I have recently undergone the Methotrexate injection & I was feeling ok until day 4, then started bleeding very heavy, headaches, really hurt when I went to the loo, feeling really tired & also going dizzy. I was under a consulatant & the eapu at the hospital & they said everything what I was experiencing seemed normal but if your bleeding through a pad very quickly or start getting really bad tummy pains go straight to a&e. I’m now on day 14 & I had stopped bleeding however I have started again & apparently this is all normal too. Think everyone has different symptoms but all seems normal Hun I’m afraid. If your really worries ring your local hospital eapu & ask for advice.