By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Methotrexate with hcg 6500

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
cnh2020

Methotrexate with hcg 6500

Post by cnh2020 »

Hi all,

My hcg at day 0 was 6440.
Day 5 was 7821

Going in tomorrow for day 8 (couldn’t get day 4/7 bc of lab availability). What does my timeline look like in terms of being able to resume normal activities? I’m going crazy not being able to work out or make love to my husband.

Thanks all.

EPT Host 20

Re: Methotrexate with hcg 6500

Post by EPT Host 20 »

Dear cnh,
I am so sorry to hear of your ectopic pregnancy loss,
As your hCG levels are rising still, I would advise not to complete any heavy lifting or strenuous exercise. Unfortunately there is a risk of rupture even with declining or low levels. You could try a gentle walk but listen to your bodies signals and rest when you need too. You can gently increase your exercise when your levels are below 100, but again please start gently and increase as your body allows.
Although I do not wish to alarm you I do need to advise to seek urgent medical advice with any worsening pain or bleeding or feel dizzy and unwell.
Sending much love,
Karen x

The Ectopic Pregnancy Trust
Registered Charity Number: 1071811
The EPT is awarded the PIF TICK as a Trusted Information Creator, the UK-wide quality mark for healthcare information
If the information provided here or through the EPT website has helped you, you can donate towards our support services, volunteer, or fundraise to raise awareness.
Further information is available on our website.
Email us: ept@ectopic.org.uk
We provide a call-back support line: 020 7733 2653. We are able to provide support in multiple languages including British Sign Language.
Take a look at our newsletters and subscribe to our mailing list.
Detailed medical information can be found on our website. Please remember online medical information is NO SUBSTITUTE for expert medical advice from your own health care team